GoGet + Connect
GoGet in Macquarie Park and North Ryde
Do you need a car for work?
With GoGet cars parked all around Macquarie Park and North Ryde, you can now pick up a car when you need one. No need for cabs or claiming re-imbursements.
GoGet for business is free to join, has no ongoing fees or minimum commitment and has some of our lowest rates. For most return trips GoGet is half the cost of a cab ride and best of all your membership gives you access to cars from our entire fleet, conveniently located all over Sydney and interstate as well!
GoGet cars are available by the hour or by the day. So next time you need a car for business pick up a low cost GoGet from the office or near home and be in control and on your way, without the waiting.
Click on the ‘Join Now’ link below and follow the prompts to establish your GoGet business account. If you have a specific business requirement or need some questions answered, call our business specialist Bella on 02 8039 3730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No membership fees
- $6.75 per Hour + $0.40 per km (petrol & insurance included)$75.00 per Day inc. 150km free + $0.25 per extra km (petrol & insurance included)
- $8.75 per Hour + $0.40 per km (petrol & insurance included)$88.00 per Day inc. 150km free + $0.25 per extra km (petrol & insurance included)
- Super Fancy
- $10.75 per Hour + $0.40 per km (petrol & insurance included)$99 per Day inc. 150km free + $0.25 per extra km (petrol & insurance included)
No establishment fees, ongoing fees or minimum use
Minimum 5 staff*
Where are GoGet cars located?
Connect and GoGet have delivered cars in the following locations:
- Optus Campus – 1 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park
- Macquarie Centre – Macquarie Park
- Macquarie Central – Saunders Close, Macquarie Park
- Novartis – 54 Waterloo Rd, Macquarie Park
- BOC – 10 Julius Ave, North Ryde
- AMP Building/Foxtel – 3 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde
- Macquarie Hospital – Norton Road, North Ryde
- Macquarie Hospital – Manning Road, North Ryde
GoGet’s network covers Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane, including airports, To find cars outside of Macquarie Park and North Ryde, use our Car Search.
About Connect Macquarie Park + North Ryde
Connect is an innovative three-way partnership between local businesses, institutions and all levels of government designed to evolve the mobility mix for Macquarie Park and North Ryde.
Need help planning your commute? Connect Macquarie Park + North Ryde can help with information about all of your commute options, email us on email@example.com to find out more.