Cruise with the top down in an Audi A3 Convertible with GoGet
Just in time for summer, we have 6 Audi A3 Convertibles joining the GoGet fleet!
Smooth, sporty and great fun to drive, the convertible is designed to be enjoyable for everyone. Wind buffering and road noise aren’t too much, even at high speeds with the top down, and even those in the back get a good view of the open surroundings. The roof open/closing mechanism works at up to 50km/h, so it doesn’t matter if it starts raining when you’re on the road.
The Convertible joins our other Audis, including the Audi A3 Sedan, Audi A3 Sportback and Audi A1, and is available at the “Super Fancy” rate on your plan.
Where can I get one?
GoGet Convertibles will be available from these pods:
- Westfield Bondi Junction
- North Sydney – McLaren Street
- Kings Cross – Crick Avenue
- Surry Hills – Holt Street
- Chippendale – Park Lane (Central Park)
- Kirribilli – Kirribilli Avenue near Broughton Street
At this time GoGet Convertibles will be only available in Sydney.
What do I need to know?
Driving a GoGet Convertible should be as easy as driving any other car. However, there are some things to know about the Audi A3 Convertible:
- The entertainment system has GPS navigation built-in
- Instead of a handbrake, the Convertible has a little lever button with (P) on it. Use that like you would a handbrake
- Next to the lever, there is another one for taking down and putting up the roof. Hold it up or down until the movement completes
- Always ensure the roof is up when locking and leaving the car, even during a booking. The mechanism only works when the car engine is on, so put the roof up before turning off the car
- The A3 Convertible seats 4 people. There are only two rear seats
- Bluetooth connectivity is built-in, but there is no USB port for playing music or charging
- The CD player is in the glove box, along with SD card slots if you have music on an SD card
- Boot space is limited, as the roof machinery sits on top of it. Enough for a few bags, but nothing too bulky