GoGet Covid-19 Update
We have continually been blown away by the community spirit of GoGet members. So many members have shown how much they care for our community. We have always been proud to be a part of that. In the face of COVID-19, we’re all being challenged and we’ll get through this together.
Below you’ll see how we’re responding to the current situation and remind you of the important role you also play in helping to keep our community safe.
What we’re doing:
We take the health and safety of our members, employees, partners, and the broader community very seriously. We have instituted a range of precautionary measures for additional safety and peace-of-mind, including:
- Regularly obtaining advice from Government health authorities and adapting our processes as necessary.
- Enhancing our standard cleaning protocols and increasing the frequency of those cleans. We’ve also introduced additional cleans that focus solely on disinfecting the areas likely to be touched. This means we can visit more vehicles, more frequently.
- Putting in place vehicle identification and reporting processes to ensure that we can respond rapidly to any issues.
- All employees and contractors have been advised to stay at home if they’re feeling unwell or suspect that they may have come into contact with COVID-19.
- We have a work-from-home protocol for staff to ensure their wellbeing and continued service for members.
What you can do:
- Keep yourself and others safe by following the rules set out by Government authorities.
- Not use our vehicles if you are feeling unwell or suspect you may have COVID-19, are in mandated self-isolation or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Practice good hygiene as the health authorities advise: Keep your hands clean; wash using soap and water, or use hand sanitiser, before and after each booking. Cover your mouth for coughs or sneezes and avoid touching your face.
- As always, take all rubbish with you at the end of your journey. Please think of other members and how you would like to find the vehicle on your next booking.
- Notify GoGet of any dirty cars at the beginning of your booking.
Where you can go for more information
We’ve been advised that the best source of up-to-date information is the health.gov site.
For state-specific info please see below:
We also encourage anyone seeking further advice or information by phone to call the Australian Government Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
As we all know, this is a quickly evolving situation and we are re-assessing our approach daily to ensure it is as effective as possible.
We understand that your travel plans may be disrupted and want to remind you that GoGet has no cancellation penalties in the event you need to change or defer a booking. We’re committed to acting proactively to support our members and our communities as we all navigate this uncertain period and will keep you informed of any developments as needed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thanks, and stay safe,
The GoGet Team
Date Reviewed: 11/01/2021