Plug-in or charge on road. The Outlander-PHEV is a brilliant eco-friendly beast!
The new Mitsubishi Outlander-PHEV Hybrid has arrived at GoGet just in time for summer. Get out of town over the holidays with the family or a group of mates in this luxury 4WD. The super quiet but powerful motor will get you through the toughest roads or keep you comfy during those peak traffic times in the city. The Outlander delivers remarkable eco efficiency without compromising comfort, performance or convenience
- Glebe – Derwent Lane near Derby Place (Glebe Public School)
- Melbourne CBD – 101 Collins Street
- Adelaide – The Joinery at 111 Franklin St
What do I need to know?
Driving the Outlander is as easy as driving any other GoGet car, but here are some awesome, and new, features you may want to know about:
- The entertainment system has GPS navigation built-in
- Push button “P” for easy parking
- Joystick style gear shift which makes changing gears much easier
- In front of the gear shift, there are battery options “Charge” and “Save” to assist with the longevity of the battery life.
- Push button start so you aren’t fumbling with keys
- Incredibly spacious five-seater with huge room in the boot
- Split system climate control for driver and passenger
- 4WD mode accessible via centre console
Please choose a type of plan below.
$49 a year
For driving once or twice, and to try us out
"I just need to use a van this weekend"
Upgrade any time for lower rates
$12 a month
Up to 2 drivers
For driving once or twice a month
"I own a car, but need a second car sometimes"
Upgrade to GoFrequent any time for lower rates
$30 a month
Up to 4 drivers
For driving once a week or more
"I use GoGet instead of owning a car"
Our best plan and lowest rates
$0 a month
Free membership for small businesses and sole traders
No joining fees, ongoing membership fees or minimum spend
Add extra drivers for free. The whole team can drive
Unlimited number of drivers
Students get a great deal with GoGet.
To be eligible for GoStudent, you must:
- Be currently enrolled at an Australian university, TAFE or private college
- Have a full time study load (3 or 4 subjects or equivalent)
- Use your student email address to apply (or provide a student ID)
If this is you, click next to see rates and apply online.
$35 a year
1 driver allowed. Just you.
The best deal if you’re a full time student
Discounted membership for full time students
Already have an account? Login