Plug-in or charge on road. The Outlander-PHEV is a brilliant eco-friendly beast!
The new Mitsubishi Outlander-PHEV Hybrid has arrived at GoGet just in time for summer. Get out of town over the holidays with the family or a group of mates in this luxury 4WD. The super quiet but powerful motor will get you through the toughest roads or keep you comfy during those peak traffic times in the city. The Outlander delivers remarkable eco efficiency without compromising comfort, performance or convenience
- Glebe – Derwent Lane near Derby Place (Glebe Public School)
- Melbourne CBD – 101 Collins Street
- Adelaide – The Joinery at 111 Franklin St
What do I need to know?
Driving the Outlander is as easy as driving any other GoGet car, but here are some awesome, and new, features you may want to know about:
- The entertainment system has GPS navigation built-in
- Push button “P” for easy parking
- Joystick style gear shift which makes changing gears much easier
- In front of the gear shift, there are battery options “Charge” and “Save” to assist with the longevity of the battery life.
- Push button start so you aren’t fumbling with keys
- Incredibly spacious five-seater with huge room in the boot
- Split system climate control for driver and passenger
- 4WD mode accessible via centre console