The fine print:
- *A preauthorisation is a temporary hold on your credit card. The funds are held by your bank for 14 days when you make a booking, and released back into your account if you don’t make any further bookings.
- Membership on the GoOccasional and GoFrequent plans is for a six month term. Six months’ membership fees are charged upfront when you join.
- Membership on the GoStarter plan is subject to an annual fee. $49 will be deducted on the anniversary of your joining date each year.
- Wagons are an $10.90 per hour on the GoStarter plan or $81 per day (150 kms included).
- Some pods incur a location surcharge. This is listed when you choose a car and before you make a booking.
- Insurance is included, but you can reduce your damage cover from $1500 to $300 by paying $1.50 per hour extra ($5 minimum per booking), up to $18 per day.
We email all our members a monthly newsletter with GoGet news, helpful hints and a new deal every month for our goOccasional and goFrequent members. Keep an eye on your inbox for great monthly specials!
All plans include
maintenance and cleaning
no hourly charge between midnight & 6am